Vacation Coming Up

I'm really tired today - and trying very hard to avoid some things that I don't want to do. Which is a particular sin of mine...who knew that procrastination could be sin...sigh... But in my case, it is...

I'm taking this weekend off - Lori and I are going to just "get away" for the weekend. We've never just gone away for a couple of days without having an agenda before. Not sure we can handle it :) I don't know what we're going to do about church this Sunday. I'd kind of like to go to Hot Metal Bridge - but I don't know if we'd fit in (heh - that's gotta be ironic - a church that is all about being there for people who don't fit into church and I don't know if I'll feel comfortable/welcome/whatever...). I still might go...

Sometimes when we're gone on the weekends we don't go to church...and it feels weird. What is it about sitting with other believers on a Sunday morning (or Saturday evening or whatever) that our souls long for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye, Farewell

Back from Innovate 2007 Inspired

When (the Trivially) Wrong Is Right...