Argh (Very Minor Rant)

I just went to a blog and music started playing and I couldn't find the "stop the music 'cause it's not what's already playing on my computer and my ears are getting scrambled" button so I quickly hit the back arrow and got off that page.

I appreciate that you love your music and want me to love it too. But, the thing is, I'm already listening to something when I go to your site - and it's almost certainly not even in the same key. I went to your webpage or blog or whatever because something interested me. If you want to share your favorite indie/celtic/folk/punk/jam band with me - just ask, please. I'm a fan of Wovenhand and 16 Horsepower, so, yeah, I'll probably like it. But it's probably not what I'm listening to right now. And if there isn't a great big this-is-how-you-shut-the-music-off button, I'm off your site faster than...um...well, really fast, okay?

Minor rant over...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye, Farewell

Back from Innovate 2007 Inspired

When (the Trivially) Wrong Is Right...