Hi Def

So I discovered two weeks ago that we have hi def channels on Youngsville Cable - who knew?  Steve couldn't believe that I hadn't gone up into the 80s on our channels to look for them (I used to do stuff like that...but I guess I don't anymore...).

Anyway, Hi Def?  It's awesome!  If you're going to watch TV for any reason - you need to watch in hi def.  So we only have the Big Three networks, fox and (riddle me this, Batman) two different CW channels in hi def.  It makes it hard to watch standard broadcast definition TV now...I'm so stinkin' spoiled :)

Clarity.  That's what it's all about.

And...if I may wax philosophic (heh, it's my birthday and I'll...um....philosophize if I want to) I need clarity in my life.  You know what I mean?  I want to be absolutely clear in what I say and do.  I want to, as Paul writes, "shine like stars."  That's my resolution, I guess.

T minus four and a half hours til Jets and Steers...woohoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic