Vacation Coming Up

I'm really tired today - and trying very hard to avoid some things that I don't want to do. Which is a particular sin of mine...who knew that procrastination could be sin...sigh... But in my case, it is...

I'm taking this weekend off - Lori and I are going to just "get away" for the weekend. We've never just gone away for a couple of days without having an agenda before. Not sure we can handle it :) I don't know what we're going to do about church this Sunday. I'd kind of like to go to Hot Metal Bridge - but I don't know if we'd fit in (heh - that's gotta be ironic - a church that is all about being there for people who don't fit into church and I don't know if I'll feel comfortable/welcome/whatever...). I still might go...

Sometimes when we're gone on the weekends we don't go to church...and it feels weird. What is it about sitting with other believers on a Sunday morning (or Saturday evening or whatever) that our souls long for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic