Can You Tell...

...what kind of week it's been by the (in)frequency of my posting. I started work before 8 this morning and walked back in the door at 10:05 PM...

Sorry I even missed my regular features - and next week will be just as insane - it's Annual Conference week...bleah...

I did experience a certain irony yesterday. We had an appointment with the sleep doctor - yeah, I have a cpap machine now - I call it The Snorkel of DOOM!!!! (tm) Anyway, went to the sleep doctor yesterday and he asked how I've been adjusting to the The Snorkel of DOOM!!!! (tm) the past two months or so and I told him that I can't seem to keep it on all night. Apparently, at about 2 AM I am completely irrational because I rip the thing off and toss it on the dresser next to the bed. The next morning I'll remember doing it - but I can't seem to stop myself from doing it, even though I have NO idea WHY I'm taking it off every night.

So he suggests some sleeping pills. He says we have to treat the insomnia...um...we created....in an effort to...help...your problems sleeping...

Go figure. Modern medicine, right?

Oh well, it's late and my bed is calling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic