Tried...backspace, backspace, backspace, backspace...Tired...

It's almost tomorrow and I'm sitting in front of this stupid computer... Actually, I'm doing something good for my wife - getting Steeler videos down on CD for her... Kinda time consuming, though...

I discovered something... I'm WAY less dexterous when I'm tired... No surprise, eh? Well, I keep typing bizzare things here (man, I'm gonna wear out the backspace on this keyboard...). Really strange - my head knows where my fingers should be going - just can't get them there...

I bet we're WAY less dexterous spiritually when we're tired, too... But, I think I'm way more REAL spiritually when I'm tired... Might just be me, though...

Well, God's used to hearing from me when I'm exhausted. And I don't have the energy for those long, eloquent, sounds really good on Sunday morning prayers...so I'm real...

G'night...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic