For Those Who Are Far Away

Here's a picture of the girls from yesterday. They amaze me at how fast they are growing - Elie grew FOUR INCHES between her third and fourth birthday - she's darn near as tall as her "big" sister.

Last night we had friends over 'til late and Elie snuggled up between two of them and fell asleep - it was adoreable. Carried her upstairs and tucked her into bed...another one of those parent moments that come and go too quickly.

Oh - and we got a puppy - Lacey. Someday I might get a picture posted...

And, for the record, I DID appologize to my family here and everything is okay...


Been a crazy week. Spent way more time than I thought I would have to on the new Coffehouse ministry that is starting. The website isn't up yet, but it will be soon. Check out




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic