I'm (Almost) Back

Well, Lori gave me a hard time this morning because I haven't blogged in...well, forever. A couple things have happened that have kept me from the keyboard. The first is that I'm trying to pour all my creative energy into what we're doing at church - so I haven't wanted to be distracted by blogging and facebooking (like I've been any good at that, anyway) and the like.

But more importantly, I haven't felt like I have anything to say. I mean, sometimes it's okay to take an online quiz to find out what classic movie you are (if you look back, you'll discover that I was once Apocalypse Now and once Easy Rider, go figure), but I'd rather actually have something to say.

See, the thing is, at Otterbein church I have lots of opportunity to talk with real, live people the kind of stuff that I would normally have posted here. I had a great conversation about spiritual gifts and being filled with the holy spirit with Steve the other day and I started a conversation about how the universe runs on Karma (well - on the idea that what you put in determines what you get out - you know, every action has an equal and opposite reaction and how much work you get out of a machine depends on how much energy you put in and...stuff) and how God works BEYOND that - beyond the natural or...supernatural...

Anyway - I'll be blogging again - more regularly - but I don't know what it will look like. Lots going on - but I'm so much more a "do-er" than a "report-er" or "reflect-er." So, this is just a note to say...there will be more notes, I guess...

Sunday night - great worship this morning - God really moved in both services when Pastor Steve talked about his story of deliverance and invited people to be anointed for deliverance - and Bible study went well - we talked about the Holy Spirit. Hey, the Steelers won and the Saints won...all in all, it's been a good day - oh, and U2 is broadcasting their concert tonight on YouTube (it's in Pasedena CA - and I'm going to record it - at 11:30 tonight...).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic