Supercali...Supercala...um...THAT song...

I had a post ready reminiscing about my childhood - but this trumped it... Maybe tomorrow.

Last night Lori and Rachel were watching American Idol (yuk) and I was puttering around and Elie was bouncing between the living room (where the popcorn was) and the dining room (where her toys were) singing:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
If you know what I am saying you will be ferocious

I LOVE my kids' interpretations of song lyrics (Rachel, years ago, it was "Joy to the world, the Lord is Gus...") *** It's just too much fun listening to them belt out songs, completely confident in their lyrics, even when they change them from chorus to chorus.

So nothing deep here about it - just that my six-year-old is hysterical sometimes - and she knows it :)







*** if you have all the time in the world, and can tolerate a little PG-13 humor, there's the internet archive of misheard lyrics, kiss this guy (named for the misheard lyric in Hendrix's "Purple Haze")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic