CLASSIC Movie

So yesterday at dinner I started singing (what I could remember of) the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" *** and my family were convinced that I had made it up (not without precedence, I do tend to make up goofy songs once in a while).

So, I flipped open the laptop and, well, proof that I'm not a creative genius.*****



THE THEME SONG STARTS AT 1:30

So, I've never watched the whole movie.  When I was a kid, really, really late on Friday nights (I think after Kolcheck - the Night Stalker which scared the pants off me) one of the channels ran cult classic movies (okay, they ran movies that they got really, really cheap, I'm sure).  Anyway, even at 12 or 13 or whatever, when the theme song came on and I saw it was, yes indeed, about killer tomatoes, I turned it off...but the theme song clearly stuck...





*** Okay, so all I could remember was the opening line, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" but, really, if you clicked the link you'll probably be humming that line three weeks from now.  So, um, I'm sorry...

***** Yeah, creative genius might be kinda loosely defined here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic