Now I NEED an iPad...Sigh...***

So I just saw this (I *think* it just came out...but I'm not sure...).  Anyway, I just saw this:


Here's a link if you want to check it out in more detail.

It's an interface to make your iPad a multi-effects pedal for guitar... The possibilities are...well, limitless, really.  Oh, AND the app to run this... FREE from the iTunes store...

Sigh...

Actually, I'm almost more interested in seeing how it's going to get hacked to make it even more flexible - as it stands, potential sound quality issues aside (I have NO idea how it actually SOUNDS) - the list of features makes it sound like a generic boss/digitech pedalboard.  But...I bet there's a community of app tweakers that grows up around this app that twists and turns things in all kind of amazing ways...

Someday...







*** Yeah, I know - I have the Line 6 POD X3 Live which is really amazing...but...this uses an iPad...you know, the toy that all the cool kids have...  :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic