500th post...

I started this blog a little over 6 years ago for no reason whatsoever - because I had heard of blogs and thought what the heck...

I know months have gone by with nothing posted and sometimes I posted fluff.  I tried some things that I thought would matter to me to just keep content coming...but most of those experiments bored even me...so...

At times this has been an online journal - thoughts and reminisces about life, God, my family, etc.  And at times it's been a place to think out loud, or to promote something, or just to share a laugh (I doubt anybody has become a regular at www.dorktower.com because of this little blog, but I share what I like...) or...well, sometimes even I don't know why I write what I write.

But 500 posts in 6 years - the average would be a little more than 80 posts a year - interestingly (to me) that last year was my highest post count...and probably the year with the least content I care about...go figure.  Once in a while I go through the archive and just scan what I've written about - and I remember all kind of stuff that went on around those posts...so, for me, it's been a good exercise.  And, who knows, maybe another 500 posts for the next 6 years...

Thanks for reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic