Leaving for Conference

Us last year - in the background, behind the people being ordained.
Wednesday*, about noon (or so), we are leaving for  Annual Conference - the annual gathering of pastors and laity in Western PA of the United Methodist Church.  Our worship team is again leading the music part of worship for the four day event.  It's a huge deal - in size as well as in responsibility ** - but I'm really looking forward to it.

That being said, I'll probably be pretty light posting the rest of the week (if I get to post at all - it's been CRAZY busy trying to get ready to leave for conference...)













*heh, today - I'm posting this after midnight - just packed of course!
**Like 2,000 people or so - so, it's big in size - and we're playing something like 32 different songs in, if I counted correctly, 65 slots over the 4 days - well, from Thurs noon til Sunday noonish, so it's really about three days, on four different days...well, you know what I mean...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic