Official Announcement...

Found Online...
Well, it's that time of year again in United Methodisim... When pastors get nervous whenever the phone rings, and if the caller ID says it's the District Superintendent, we're tempted to not answer the phone.

But we do answer the call - the call of God that sometimes comes when the District Superintendent's caller ID shows up.

And so Lori and I announced yesterday that we will be moving this July - not too far,though.

Beginning July 1st, 2013 I will be the pastor at Corry First United Methodist Church.

So we begin another brief moment of transition, and a new season of ministry.

As always, we are sad to leave friends and ministry behind, but excited about new possibilities. These announcements are always bittersweet.

I'll probably have more to say about it in future posts, but for those who don't get my news any other way... I wanted to make sure you knew...

Comments

Michael Airgood said…
Thanks for letting us know. I am very glad that your move will not be so very far - and I will call to schedule when I can preach at the hut when I'm back in the states this summer!
Pastor Bill said…
Heh - thanks Michael! I have no idea what we do at the Hut yet...but if there's live preaching there, you're in!

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic