On the Verge

I feel like I'm waiting for a shoe to drop...

Not in a bad way, mind you. But it has felt like, for some time, that I'm on the edge of something - that God is ready to do something with me, to me, through me, in me...something...

I wish I could articulate it better than that. I've been feeling (usually) more and more excited about worship, about preaching, about preparing for Sunday. I think that's related.

I wish I was more organized...I wish I was better at using my time...I wish I complained less and appreciated more...I wish...

Just a random thought before a meeting. I hate meetings sometimes. This time I wish I ws with Lori who has had a bad day and has a concert tonight and is facing criticism from some parents because the school district is going to close their little school and bus their kids like ten miles to the (only slightly) bigger town with the bigger school...like it's Lori's fault or something...

I need to be praying right now...

I feel like I'm on the verge of...something...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic