Innovative or Stupid...

I did a quick search for a story that I thought about using for staff devotions today and I came across this blog post from a think tank, I think.

Of course, using an image from despair.com puts you pretty high on my list to begin with - and then she's talking about "we've always done it that way" (which was not going to be the focus of what I wanted to say, anyway...but there's some good stuff on this post anyway). But I love her closing statement


Make two columns and keep track of your patterns over the next week. Label one side ‘innovative’ and one side ’stupid’ and see if you can break some unproductive, recurring, unoriginal habits. I’m going to give it a go.



Yeah, I'm going to give it a go, too...hmmm, I might even keep track of 'em here...

Yeah, maybe not - I can't for the life of me figure out tables...argh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic