Abracadabra

Today is Trick-or-Treating night...we live in a really hilly neighborhood...

Anyway, Rachel was a bride - I totally freaked out the first time she put it on - I'm sooo not ready for that (I know, like 20 years from now...still, it's going by too fast...).

Elie was a fairy princess.

Part of Elie's costume was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand. As she was getting ready, I heard her say as she waved her wand, "Abracadabra keep me safe."

If only it was so easy, you know? Just wave a wand to keep her safe.

Of course, we often treat God that way, don't we? Just say the right words, wave the wand, whatever...and, poof!, we get what we want.

I worry about the girls all the time. I pray that they are safe when I'm not around...

Man, I wish I had a wand...

God - keep them safe...

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, wow! The girls are adorable! Thanks for sharing. You are so right...if only protecting our children from all that is painful could be that easy!

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic