Like An Unmatched Sock...

How is this possible?

We're rearranging the living room to accommodate the air conditioner and I gather the DVDs and the cases together and get them organized. 

I put the kids' DVDs in some racks:


I put my DVDs in some racks:



And then I have 35 DVD cases without DVDs and 17 DVDs without cases.  How does this happen?  They are all (but one*) kid DVDs that are mismatched...or unmatched...or whatever.



So, somewhere in the house (almost certainly in the "playroom" or in the girls' room - maybe in the garage, now that I think about it) are a bunch of DVDs and cases - mismatched, probably the wrong DVD in the case or something...ARGH!!!

And, really, I know how it happens.  The kids put a DVD in a player (we've had DVD players in all three rooms upstairs and in the car so there's lots of opportunities) somewhere and then take it out, set it aside, or put it in the wrong case (lots of reasons that can happen, too - especially in the car) and then it gets moved, and moved again...and then stuff is gone...

But it's so frustrating.  Ah well, I guess I'll get over it.










*Somehow my copy of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is sans case.  At least I still have the DVD - but WHERE IS THE CASE!?!?

Comments

Aaron said…
Mittens in winter.
Pastor Bill said…
Heh - yeah, that too. Man, we can't keep 'em together at this house...

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic