What a Difference a Year Makes...

Ah - a week off and so many things to post.

Well, yesterday Duane (Sr. Pastor here at Christ Church) asked me if I had seen the new Steelers schedule. I guess it was posted in the Post Gazette - I missed it...

Anyway, here it is:


So what? Well, take a look at the entries that I highlighted. Those are weeks that Sunday Night worship is likely to be decimated (by which I mean as low as 35 people in the congregation on playoff Sundays...holy cow!!). The 4:15 games aren't over in time for people to get to worship and, for whatever reason, some people stay away even when there's an 8:20 game (though not nearly as many).

Here's what last season looked like:

Oh, yeah, and in the last seven weeks they had "flexible scheduling" or something like that - so two of those 1:00 games became 4:15 games - and nevermind the playoffs...

So, wow, what a difference a year makes.

Anyway, here's a random NFL comic from one of my favorite online comicstrips - Dork Tower:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic