Intriguing


Hmm...

"Nobody's fault but mine..."

Intriguing - I started regularly posting again January 26 - on January 27 my page views went to zero and haven't budged since.

Did I wait just that little bit too long and alienate all my readers?****

Did Google analytics go down?

Did I have phantom readers to begin with?

Dunno.

I guess I'll just keep plugging away and see what happens. I was way more comfortable blogging when I didn't think anyone was reading it. Now that that's the case again...hmmm, maybe I'll blog more.

Yeah, I'm a paradox. That's why Lori loves me, honest...





**** I can confidently say "readers" because I have two followers (I know who you are) so, however that works, they must know I've updated...right? Um...hello...(tap - tap)...is this thing on?

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Bill--read you loud and clear! Glad you're back.
Aaron said…
Dude.....I thought you might be dead. I haven't checked your blog for awhile. I was checking a couple times a week, but couldn't take it anymore. Good to see you back!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic