The Customer Is...

Found online - see below
...always right?

Lori was watching Say Yes To The Dress* and one of the characters said, "The customer is always right."  I had a manager at the deli I worked at years ago who used to say that all the time.

It's not true, of course.  The truth is the customer is almost never right.

But the customer is always the customer.

That's what people in service industry have to remember.  There's no way that we customers are right - we are demanding, we ask the wrong questions, we don't know how to use what we've bought, we can't follow the most basic of instructions, we are a pesky bunch.**

But...the customer pays the bills.  Without the customer, the business...well, isn't a business anymore, right?

'Nuff said.


Searching for the above picture, I found this













*Which I call "Say Go To The Dough" - yeah, I'm just clever like that.
**To quote Col. Potter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic