My First Crummy Photo

I am, it seems, a "frequent contributor" over at http://www.crummychurchsigns.blogspot.com/ (though I think I've probably only submitted a dozen or so...and only had four or five actually make the cut - 'cause most of what I've seen around here is soooo yesterday).

So, I've decided that I'll only submit crummy church sign photos - and I have my first sighting here.

I'll stand by my review, but I wish I had thought of this:

Exodus 3:13-14 (NIV)

13 Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"
14 God said to Moses, "Um...no, don't tell them who sent you. In fact, just forget we ever had this conversation..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic