Live a Little - Laugh a Lot

It has been a long dark night...um...week....two and a half months...of the soul (?) ...

Dunno.

Went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night. It was, of course, fantastic. This is the way Beethoven, Bach and Lizst were meant to be played (heh - my wife who was an oboe major in college may have a slightly differing opinion...)

But I realized something last night on the way home. We stopped at McDonalds after the show for a quick bathroom break and a snack and sat at the table with the people we sat with at TSO. They were telling stories - really, really funny stuff - and I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.

What I realized is: I haven't been laughing much this past couple of months. I mean, cheeks hurting after one really good story means that my smile is WAY out of shape (heh - somewhat like the rest of me). So, I'm wondering what happened...

I've been in a pretty dark mood lately - even Christmas eve and Christmas morning didn't pull me up out of the pit. But the horizon looks a little brighter this morning.

Praying for a God-filled 2008...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic