Customer Service


I just called to get my car serviced at a local place.  Every time I call, they answer the phone like this:

"It's a great day at NAME OF THE SERVICE CENTER. This is Joe, how can I help you?"

Every time.  Now it can't be a great day every time.  I know that, 'cause I've sat in the waiting area for hours while they've worked on my car before - while they've dealt with some really difficult people at the counter, unhappy with something - maybe their fault, maybe not, but in the middle of dealing with those problem people, the phone rings, and, sure enough, "It's a great day at..."

So, I called today to make an appointment.  Set it up, no problems, no hassles, no "let me fit you in" but "what time works for you?"

Had to call three hours later to change the time (of course I did, my life is crazy sometimes).  He said, "So what time works best for you that afternoon."  I said, "About 2:00 okay?"  He said, "That's perfect.  See you then."

Customer service still matters.

At least to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic