Sigh...Broken...

So (and I just checked the date to make sure) May 31st I sent an email to a customer service account for a webpage with an issue (that had been going on for weeks if not months before that) and they responded right away - which was really cool.  Actually, here's the email exchange, which I've edited to keep them anonymous (ish)....


ME: Message:  So when go to print a two page article (click on the print friendly button) - I can print page one, but at the bottom there's a page 2 which takes me back to the HTML page 2 - when I click on the print button, it takes me to the print friendly page ONE again...  both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer... 
THEM: Hi William,
I see what you mean. The same thing happened to me.  I passed your email along to my manager.
 
ME:  Thanks for the response.  It's good to know the comments don't just go off in the aether somewhere never to be seen again :)   Blessings,  Bill
THEM:  Here is the response from my manager.      We have a bug at the moment, but users can see the additional pages in the print version by adding &p=2 or &p=3 at the end of the URL.Here’s an example: http://NAMEOFTHEWEBSITE/pastors/pastor-articles/143blahblahblah.html?print&p=2I’ll work on getting this fixed.



August 18th - 3:30 PM...still not fixed...sigh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic