This Will Be A Slow Week

from Morguefile
For Posting, that is.  Probably be a pretty busy day here at Otterbein and Tidioute churches, though.

I was remembering the girls playing soccer as I was getting ready for my message the other day.  I used a brief story in the sermon (which will soon be available here - the October 16th sermon from that page, probably toward the bottom once it's posted) of Elie playing soccer.  Anyway, I considered using the video of that event, and I tried to find it.  Maybe I didn't catch it on video, that's possible.  But it's just as likely that's it's somewhere on one of the five different format video tapes that I have laying around...argh.  What I searched through was some avi files that I had dumped from Lori's digital camera.  Not the greatest quality...but...it was 5 year olds playing soccer... All we wanted to capture was the moment, the memory...  That's all we wanted.

I've been on an endless quest for better quality video...and have missed out on capturing and keeping some memories because of that.  It's gotta be portable and easy to transfer to computer - where I WILL archive it and copy it and burn it to DVD...but if it's on tape it's a hassle...real-time dumping the video files, etc...

So...yeah, I've got the memories...but the records of them...are everywhere...  I gotta get organized.  I wish it really WAS going to be a slow week.  Maybe I could get some of that done...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic