KING of the Procrastinators

Oh yeah, I AM the king.

Two and a half YEARS ago I wrote this post in which I said,

I have a project that is 95% done - and I'm avoiding finishing it by writing about...um...not finishing it...

And here we are, two and a half years later...and the project is now 97% done...and holding...  It was just a little nothing project - a writing project that wouldn't get me any money or attention...just a personal thing.  But I just never finished it.  I had too many other good ideas.  So I went with them.  Or, rather, I started them, instead of finishing what I started before.

Allegedly Leonardo Da Vinici* once said, "Art is never finished, only abandoned."**  George Lucas*** allegedly riffed on this saying, "Movies are never finished, only abandoned."****

I get that - whoever said it first, last or whatever.  Everything I do is unfinished.

A looooooooooong time ago I wrote a quick post, the summary of which was a quote I heard once:
Right Now My Life Feels Like An Unmade Bed.  And I get it.

I live it...








*Or Picasso, or probably some guy sitting in his basement thinking he's wise...
**Unsourced...dangit
***Haven't quoted Star Wars in too long - the Blu Ray is awesome!!!!
****ALSO unsourced...of course!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic