Improbable Spam...

So this was in my inbox.  I smiled because of the new twist on the classic, Nigerian scam and the updated Lotto scam that's been popping up in my inbox.  This one is so ridiculously unbelievable that I couldn't help but read it and then wonder, "Who would reply to this?"

Click to read the whole thing


Sadly, someone might.  But...really?  Somehow two metal boxes verified by the US government as containing actual cash in the amount of 16.5 million dollars is sitting unclaimed at the airport in Atlanta that FINALLY came in from those darn scammers from Nigeria (apparently) or somewhere.  I and, only I, one would assume, am the lucky one to have beat the actual scammers and have been contacted by directly by Homeland Security's Frank Navarro - not via an official email, of course, but via his "live.com" account.

Sounds legit to me.

Tell you what, Frank.  I'll just drive down to Atlanta and claim the boxes in person, okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic