Argh (Very Minor Rant)

I just went to a blog and music started playing and I couldn't find the "stop the music 'cause it's not what's already playing on my computer and my ears are getting scrambled" button so I quickly hit the back arrow and got off that page.

I appreciate that you love your music and want me to love it too. But, the thing is, I'm already listening to something when I go to your site - and it's almost certainly not even in the same key. I went to your webpage or blog or whatever because something interested me. If you want to share your favorite indie/celtic/folk/punk/jam band with me - just ask, please. I'm a fan of Wovenhand and 16 Horsepower, so, yeah, I'll probably like it. But it's probably not what I'm listening to right now. And if there isn't a great big this-is-how-you-shut-the-music-off button, I'm off your site faster than...um...well, really fast, okay?

Minor rant over...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic