Fanfilms (or Geek Post of the Week)

So I'm poking around on the internet today, between meetings, and I catch this link:


And I watch the opening couple minutes of it and...it's really pretty good. I mean, it's no Peter Jackson epic, but it's really well done for a fan film...in fact, it's better than most fan films I've seen (and I've seen just about all these fan films...).


So, a part of me is jealous. Yeah, I'd still like to do something like that. Okay, I'm not normally the kind of guy who dresses up in costume and runs around the neighborhood waving a sword (or a lightsaber, or...well, you know what I mean). I mean, I was a Jawa when I was 11 for Halloween and a sandperson when I was twelve. But, that was it (I *sob* don't even OWN a lightsaber...).



Anyway, I do think things like this are really cool. If you like The Lord of the Rings movies, then check out The Hunt for Gollum. If you like Star Wars check out the second link.

And if you don't think fanfilms are worth your time, I get that too. I guess. I mean, it takes all kinds, right? :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic