Organizational Charts - and a Church Comment

Sigh - I discovered another "go to" website - it's all geek techie stuff (well, almost all) but it just resonates with me.  Here's a sample cartoon and commentary following about why it resonates...



Bonkers World

I mean, it's funny, yeah, but I think there's some truth in it too - at least in how I "feel" about the different tech companies (I don't know Oracle much, but the others I do).  Amazon is very traditional, top down, Google is very NON-traditional top down, Facebook is very relational and both Microsoft and Apple hold you hostage in different ways, so, yeah, that works for me...

But here's how it resonates with me a little more deeply.  Which one of these is your church org chart?  I've known pastors who kind of use either the Microsoft (threat) model or the Apple (center of the universe) model.

And, hey, maybe it's none of these.

But what is your church ORG CHART like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic