I Really Should Twitter

Yeah, you've seen the posts here - they can go on forever...and sometimes say nothing.  And I noted in a footnote (yes, a freaking footnote*) in this post that blogger is dying according to this article.  My friend Andy says he gets all the news he needs from Twitter.  Really?

But don't you have to sort through all that ""Hey, I'm at the mall" or whatever junk too?  I know it's all who you follow, right?  Maybe I don't know who to follow...wait, that sounds like the beginning of a sermon...  Sigh, I gotta figure this Twitter thing out.  I think the week I signed on to blogger - or was it myspace...or facebook...can't remember - anyway, I know I HAVE a twitter account - I signed up...  I had no idea what it was then... I have less of an idea now... (except this is like 6 tweets long...holy cow!)

Can you do footnotes in Twitter?




*EDIT - I just checked the character count in that FOOTNOTE - too long to be a tweet - this one barely makes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic