Photoshop Disasters

So last Friday was my day off and I was supposed to go car shopping with my mom (she's getting a new car, not me) - but she got called into work for, I think, the ninth day in a row and she couldn't come over. But this isn't really about mom or car shopping. While I was waiting for her to call, I was being productive with my time and, of course, surfing the net. And I came across this site: Photoshop Disasters.

Let me warn you before you click, it's rated PG (adult humor mostly, though some of the images on the site I think are probably NSFW***)

Anyway, here's a couple of the images from that site that interested me (you can tell from what they are the kind of stuff that I think is funny - though my favorite below I'll just call Tatooine, for reasons that should bed obvious when you see it - oh, and Spinal Tap is just a bonus). I've done bad photoshop work (well, bad Gimpshop work, but still...) and I can attest that it's painfully easy to miss the obvious when you're working with photo retouching software...

See if you can spot the goofs (some are more obvious than others):




































*** NSFW: Not Safe For Work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzword Bingo

B C Comic